Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !

I am a little late but I can't explain how I feel today. Actually I can. I am filled with joy. My eyes have been tearing all day, I keep smiling. Everything feels "good money" right now. I am kind of upset for missing the swearing in and the speech this afternoon because I slept through it. I kept tossing and turning last night because I was so excited . It felt like Xmas eve. By the time I went to sleep it was nearly 7am. Thanks to you tube I watched it and cried my eyes out. It's such a proud moment. I was alone for most of the day. Most of my joy was conveyed through face book and twitter updates. When I finally had human contact while still watching the live updates I was asked "why do you keep crying?" To my dissapointment the reality was that not all people feel the way I do. What a shame. My parents came home and sat infront of the TV. Right away , I knew that they too felt the same as I. My parents and my surroundings have raised me right."... A parents willingness to nurture a child that finally decides our fate." Here is the great speech.


No comments: