Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ummmm and they need support why?

Growing up my mom and dad taught me to never depend on a man's money, to always have my own. That was just in case a man was to ever leave me , I'll have something to stand on. Now at times of recession, the same rule applies. The only difference is that no one has walked out of the relationship, but he has lost his jobs. I spotted this article in the New York Times. These women have started a support group along with a blog (which i refuse to follow because its pitiful and I have other important things to attend to ex. making my own money). You are only invited “if your monthly Bergdorf’s allowance has been halved and bottle service has all but disappeared from your life.” HA HA HA . Exactly. There are people sleeping on the streets and they are worried about thier allowance and bottle service that they have never paid for with their own $$. Damn fools .

No comments: