Sunday, January 18, 2009

When you copy it's all down hill from there

Just finished reading The Fashion Bomb. It just so happens that the Simmons sisters are being accused of replicating some of the Johnny cupcakes T shirt line. Check out the story on The Fashion Bomb. BTW I was actually checking out the comments to the post. Seems like a lot of girls are not loving Daddy's Girls.
I haven't been loving it either. It does seem very fake and acted out. Those girls are doing their thing BUT they need to be real and stop being so materialistic. I feel like the show just focuses on shopping , boys and stupidity. What about their business? I was expecting more of the Run's House vibe. Once again I can't wait for the day when MTV decides to run a reality show about real people with real struggles of everyday life. Made and true life do not count. How about turning a true life episode into a reality show?

No comments: