Saturday, January 3, 2009

Leave the Violence at home !

You know those times when you are supposed to do something and either something else comes up or you just don't feel like going anymore ? Well it's always good to do what is best for you because it might just be a sign letting you know that it is not the right time for you to be at a certain place. My sister and I were going to head to Mansion on Xmas day , I stood home and she went to my cousin's house . DJ Soul ( BTW this video is from his blog ) was supposed to spin , he headed out to Japan. My usual Thursday night crew were all out of town. This is what happened :




YES! WTF is right ! I would have freaked the fuck out. Between making sure my sister is alright and looking for my coat to get the fuck out; chaos . OH MAN ! Who's idea was it to throw the first bottle? Shit was bad and could have been worse. Leave the hood shit at home !We are all out to have a good time and celebrate life , don't fuck it up for the rest of us . I want to hear what happened . Let me know ! Leave a comment !

No comments: