Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stop Violence in Gaza

This morning I did my usual blog reading. On Head Cases , M posted a video on Palestinian children in Gaza refugee camps . Watch this :



The Little girl made me cry. She has to be like 5 years old the most. Listen to her speak. She speaks like a woman. She has no childhood. She lives in constant fear . I want to go pick her up and give her the life she deserves. This little fashionista and her little friends should not be living under these conditions. As I watched this video I thought of my childhood and asked myself "why can't they live how I lived ?" Waking up everyday with no worries except school. I thought about my little cousins, my niece and my friend's kids who always make me smile with the things they say and do . People all over the world are trying to come together to stop the violence. Join the movement !

No comments: