Saturday, January 3, 2009

09 the year of the red lipstick

For 09 I wanted a new look . A more mature new look . I was over the curly hair thing and I was over the ugly, growing stage of my hair. Two weeks ago I made my stylist add some razor cut layers. I did look a little older but it still wasn't cutting it. On New Years Eve I headed to the MAC counter at Macy's right before closing. I was itching to try something new. I have never , ever, ever tried red lipstick, well maybe a gloss close to red but I have not worn lipstick since highschool and when I did it was mostly dark colors. So I said , "hey , why the hell not. It's a new year and time for change. " I purchased MAC lipstick in Russian Red .


So here I am with red lips . It's the third day of the new year and I have worn it twice . First time I wore it with my MAC plush glass. It was kind of shiny but perfect for a big party night. The next time I just wore it by itself and it was perfect for that day look and chill party night look. Definitely recommended !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BuzyGurl...I am diggin the Lipstick. Keep doing yo thang.