Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well Hello Hello ...

So the past two days have been crazy! Feels like months worth of stuff has happened to me. Reason why I was M.I.A. On Tuesday I was laid off. No worries I felt like that was not the place for me to be. I celebrated . My friends thought I was crazy. I feel life is too short to sit and be sad about things like that and I also feel like getting laid off released alot of negative energy. All of a sudden good things just started happening for me , exactly an hour after I walked out of the office. I don't like jinxing myself so I will keep those things private for now. I have a few days off to relax and party of course . I deserve it it's been tough road and it was well worth it.
I have been staying positive regardless of any obstacles. Let me just tell you, staying positive just makes things happen.
On another positive note. My homeboy has been keeping up with the BuzyGuy blog. Check it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Iran, I so sorry to hear that.
If your interested, I could try to get you something here at my job.

Maybe like an AA position. The jobs are pretty sucky but the pay is decent.

let me know...

miss you...

kathy cabrera

Anonymous said...

SORRY TO HEAR THAT.. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING.. THAT JOB WAS NOT FOR YOU! I AM SURE LIFE HAS SOMETHING ELSE IN STORE FOR YOU.. HANG IN THERE

LUV YA

BUBA