Thursday, October 23, 2008

SUCKS !


I am here typing away. Supposed to be watching Grey's Anatomy . Missed the whole thing because I was typing away. One scene distracted me from typing. The Patient says :
I gave a kidney for him and he hasn't made a choice
I think she was talking about her man who was dating her and another woman at the same time and was supposed to decide between them. Now, I may be wrong. Please remember I have been typing away. So Christina tells her :
Well he hasn't called for you or asked for you , I think he made his decision
WOW! Talk about wake up call . If a man has not made a decision about you on his own , 99 times out of 100 means that he won't and if he does it won't be with you . My point ? Move on it's his fault , his loss . Definitely not yours. Don't go giving your kidney for him either let him give his for you first.

No comments: