Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fix your face honey!

One thing I do not find cute is when a girl has this mean look on her face at all times . I was on the train and could not help to stare at this girl who could be pretty if only she would fix her face. I don't mean surgery. What I mean is that they need to wipe that "I'm disgusted at all times, my shit don't stink , what are you wearing , I look better, I am better " look. WHO the hell are they kidding . We are not stupid. They can't cover their "I have low self esteem and I am miserable so I have to keep my face like this to make people think that I am the shit" look. Do you people get what I am saying ? Do you know the type of girls I am talking about ?
Like these girls are the same girls who want to be in other people's business because their life isn't going to well. Maybe if they would smile more often life would be a bit sweeter for them.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I know the type, and I often wonder why the idiotic face...then I realize that some people are natural haters and can't help themselves.

Anonymous said...

WORD !

Anonymous said...

WORD !