Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am back

at blogger. Uber.com (yeah this is exactly what the website looks like now- DELETED) messed up BIG time . I am so disappointed. ALL of my recent interesting writing is gone. YES all of it. You do not even know how pissed off I got. All that hard work down the drain. I was loving the new layout and the colors. I did bring the colors over along with the fabulous banner that my boy made for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate blogger. I actually find it much easier. However , I wish the layouts were more fun and creative. I was having a VERY good time playing with the layout over at Uber.com. I might just have to write to blogger. I mean if they polish up their layouts a bit , I might as well stay here. They have been reliable for years. I mean, what the hell was I thinking going to Uber.com when there were rumors that they were going broke.
Now, here I am again , I refuse to give up. This is just another obstacle put in my way to make me me stronger and better...

No comments: