Monday, October 6, 2008

I am not weird ... I am just knowledgeable.



When Mercury is in retrograde, I try not to stress about things because I know things get a little chaotic. Especially transportation and technology. The problem is that not many people know about Mercury in retrograde and stress themselves out and others . I try to explain that Mercury is in retrograde causing them to feel as if everything is going wrong. They look at me like I am crazy. I would like to educate those who do not know. Mercury goes into retrograde 4 times a year for a period of about three weeks.
Mercury rules all forms of communication. This includes travel, speaking and writing . When Mercury goes retrograde it causes a breakdown of communication. Communication becomes confused , delayed or misunderstood. This is not a good time to sign contracts or launching new projects . This is the time to start planning anything you may want to finalize after Mercury goes back to it's direct motion. This is a good time to also reevaluate your self to decide what moves to make next.

No comments: