Friday, July 25, 2008

WHOA

Ang, just made me cry. I don't know if they were happy tears, sad tears, or just relief tears. They might be more of relief tears. I have recently let go of someone who I loved dearly because the truth is that he was never for me and I was just hurting myself by being around him and having that love grow more and more for someone who never felt the same about me. I know when you want something you are supposed to go get it. I feel that way about my goals and dreams , but now it does not apply to love. It's about that time to let love find me . I have tried and I am exhausted , chillin seems the right thing for me to do right now. I honestly can't take another heart break. Love , if you are meant for me ... just find me , cause I have given up searching.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Love will find you. Give it time, and when you least expect it- POP! It will magically appear.