Sunday, July 6, 2008

SO EXCITING !!!!!! (ME-screaming inside )

My myspace status says "Sunday Chillin" ... So not true ... Im here sitting on my couch with my feet up on the coffee table ( shhhhh ... don't tell my mom ) and my laptop on my lap working on improving Spanglish Magazine. Oooops I guess i did forget to mention that in addition to my 9:30 am to 6:30 pm job, I am also fashion editor at Spanglishmagazine.com (wait a sec. while I move my dog who insists in digging her head into the teeny space thats between my lower back and the couch) . So yeah , the site does not look like much right now but in a week we will have a whole other look! I KNOW, I KNOW we tried that a few months ago , but it's all about trial and error and making it perfect for our readers. I am super excited and extra motivated about this new strategy we came up with, but that is not what this blog entry is about !

I was checking out the Latino Film Festival Website ( another super exciting thing ! ) and there is a clip on a great idea for a movie about this girl from DA BRONX . Im here watching it and OMG my cousin and my god sister's friend are both in it!!!!!! CHECK OUT PATTY DUKES & REPHSTAR and Lilian ! Let me know what you think !

CLICK HERE TO SEE CLIP !

No comments: