Friday, September 5, 2008

UH UH ...





These garbage bags may be cute and pink but are not a necessity. Well, at least that is what I think. Seems like most of NYC does not know how to differentiate between a want and a need. I spotted these bags during lunch time. What's the story? An artist by the name of Adrian Kondratowicz decided to swap what he thinks are boring black garbage bags for these colorful ones. I do not think black bags are boring. Black is actually my favorite color to wear. Its mysterious and exotic (roll the R's and stress the I's ha ha ). Enough about me... these bags cost $30 dollars for 10 and $10 for 1. You basically have to buy these bags to participate in this project. I mean it's cute but not that cute and I also thought we were saving the planet by limiting our plastic bag use !

No comments: