Friday, December 26, 2008

Why Women shouldn't say "I love you" first

I just finished reading or shall I say skimming because my attention span is really short right now, this article on CNN. I would like to add my own opinions . I have to admit I have said "I love you " first but not on some I'm in love shit . More like , I love him for the person he is and I'm grateful to have him in my life. Now telling a dude I'm in love with him, is a whole 'nother story. I don't think I will ever be able to say those words first. I have told someone in the past , I really like you and want to be only with you ... and here I am single and there he is with the next chick. BARF! . To make a long story short, it was not good on my heart. So I rather take my feelings to the grave when I feel strongly about a guy unless he tells me or shows me how he feels first. I am the worst. I will deny my feelings to the fullest extent just so that I won't get hurt again, but like I said it just depends on the dude.
Now on proposing marriage? ummmm no not in this life time. I am not the girl to bring up babies and marriage. I don't really believe in the whole marriage thing , just maybe a teeny bit. I just won't get married to just any guy, especially the guy who never mentions marriage. To be on the safe side , I'll wait until whoever it is mentions it.

No comments: