Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is kind of messed up

But I am so not feeling men right now. This is a convo that is going on through aim as I copy and paste:

Him: hey
Me: Hey Hey
Him : What you up to
Me: Working
Him: Word that's what's up
Me: Im sleepy lol
Him : awww
Him: I would give you a massage but you don't want me to so I guess
Me: LOL LOL
Me: I hate when guys say that
Him: olol
Me: You guys all say that shit
Him : Im joking though
Me:Think of something new
Him: I would give you one if you were next to me
Me: LOL
Me: Oh God
Him : People say I give good massages
Him: Its what I do best
Him: I did take a course in it
Him: How about I would love to cuddle with you
Him: Sweatpants
Him: Confy baggy T
Him: Comfy
Him: lol
Him: movie and pop corn
Me: How about you would like to take me to a nice restuarant?
Me: LOL
Him: While spooning
Him: Your right
Me: havent heard that one yet
Him: French or Italian
Me: Italian
Him: Red or white
Me: wine?
Him: no
Him : my shirt
Him: of course wine
Me: lol red
Him: How about a vina borgia circa 2005 or 2004
Him : those were good years
Him : or are you a bordeaux kinda girl
Me: did you google that ?

10 minutes later :

Him: thats fine
Him: and no
Him: i was looking for the bottle in my wine cellar
Me: lol ok if you say so
Him: ok
Him: well
Him : i guess ill talk to you some other time
Him:by the way you never answered my question
Me: what question
Him: or are you a bordeaux kinda girl
Him: by the way you never sent me the pix from that night
Me: Dude I dont have a wine cellar so i dont know about wine off the top of my head
Him: ok its the difference between a darker heavier tartier wine
Me: its either pinot noir or pino g.
Him: and a light fruity
Him: pino g is a white
Me: I know its a white
Him: oh im sorry
Me: its what I drink when i choose white
Him: oh
Him: you should try a Charmy white wine
Him: Charmy has had great success in the Wine world lately
Him: their a domestic wine
Me: Tru
Him: very well crafted and aged
Me: what are you doing right now i would love to go see your wine cellar
Him: really you would?
Me: yeah right now
Me:its raining why not
Him: well i have a paper due tuesday that im finishing up on ______(blank to protect his identity)
HIM: and i have a test i have to take before noon tomorow that i have to submit and im on the short answers that are kicking my ass
Me: DARN it I really wanted to go see the wine cellar and get that massage
Him: oh really
Him: maybe ill grab a bottle one of these days and we share it together
have a private wine tasting
Him: are you messing with me or being honest?
Me: what do you think ?
Him: your messing with me?
(He sends me a naked photo)
Him: Hold on to that
( I dont answer)
Him : Is everything ok ?
Me: Sorry I had to re collect myself but I am still wondering why this picture is relevant to our conversation
Him : its not
Him: hah
Him: lol
Him: i just wanted to see what you would say
Him: and i got the answer right
Him: awkward
Him: ill talk to you muahz later
Him: gove me a call if your bored thats if you still have my #

4 comments:

Unknown said...

pinot g is a white wine? :)

crazy chat thread here...but funny

John Marshall said...

this guy is running around meeting woman and i'm single. the irony.

Mel said...

Iran, on behalf of "HIM", I would like to say sorry for having to sit through this painful ordeal. This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in years. I feel your pain.

DJ SOUL said...

I-ran,
This is the best blog entry I've read in the last month! Congratulations you've been added to the blogroll... Not like that means anything...