Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad News

Hey People ,
So I got laid off again for the second time this year. UGH the economy just sucks . I have been a little bummed for the past two days . I am now looking at the positive side to this. I finally have the time to start something on my own. I figure I could just chill till the beginning of next year and start fresh 2009. I have a VERY good feeling about 2009 and I am never wrong about my feelings. So right now I am a little anti- social . Please forgive me if I tell you I am coming out and never show up . I am just in a weird mood where I just want to really get my shit together and not have to depend on someone else so that it can happen . I am not saying that I have always depended on other people, I am saying that I don't want to depend on someone I am working for so that I can make a decent living . It won't happen today , but with a little hard work it will happen sooner rather than never. I just can't go through this shit again without having something to fall back on . With the economy like this I need to be ready for anything . I hope those of you who have gotten laid off are getting inspired just by reading this. Times are hard and they won't change unless you try to change it yourself.

No comments: