Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dotty

Ever been so tired that you just become silly and you laugh and laugh and laugh at the dumbest things? LOL that's me right now . I have been on the phone with one of my girls from the time i was on the train to about an hour ago. She's drunk and I'm tired. Perfect combination needed to crack the best jokes. OH man we had JOKES . We even put some up as our status on myspace and facebook. After all the joking around I had to get back to working.
I got home about an hour and a half ago (that's it?) from one of the longest days at work. Not long as in bad long. Long as in it was a very productive day and I got a lot of stuff done. I have officially become someone who is in love with her job. When 6pm hits I am not running to get the hell out of there . I work in a pretty cool environment and everyday I am thankful for having a job that was meant for me. If I were to tell you the story of how I got this job you would def say the same. I would say 2 out of three jobs after college were meant for me . The one in between , I have no idea what the reason for that one was.
Today while chatting with one of my closest friends we came up with a good business idea . We had the concept from a few months back but today we really shot some ideas out there. SOOOO great and exciting that I can't even go to sleep right now . I need to brainstorm and do some more research . I have a good feeling about this .
P.S. For the record , I might be seen at many parties , and it may seem like all I do is party but I am more than just a pretty party girl . You watch and see .

No comments: