Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GIrls Learn to follow your intuition

Here I am late, well not really just late writing this post. We have all heard of the girl who went missing from Marque last Wednesday. This just gives me the creeps. I am always out and about . I am always cautious of my surroundings because I am a paranoid bitch. I am not paranoid for no reason . I am paranoid because I have been in situations that would have probably ended up like this one if I was not aware of what was happening . I have also learned not to be fooled by any young good looking men. I will share one of the stories with you. 
In February of this year I was on the train heading back home around  11 pm one night. It wasn't even that late compared to the later times I am used to taking the train. I was feeling sick because I had ate a Mc Chicken sandwich and drank red bull at some event right after.  I was on the phone and there were two young guys (late twenties or early thirties ) sitting across from me having a conversation. One of the guys kept staring at me , he did not take his eyes off me for a second. Had I been just another pretty girl , I would have thought he was checking me out . I seriously don't feel comfortable when a man I don't know looks at me a certain way or says something unacceptable. In this case it was only looking. I just felt creeped out. 
Though I seemed as if I was distracted by my phone, the truth was I was that I was paying attention to everything around me including the guy. I even heard when he answered his friend when asked what stop he was getting off. It's amazing how the mind works when you are scared. In  a regular situation I would have not been paying attention , cause I never pay attention when I feel safe . His boy got off the train. The dude kept staring at me and this time he was moving uncomfortably in his seat , definitely a sign that something was wrong with me . Let me just tell you that the train was fairly packed and no one else noticed. 
His stop came and he did not get off . That is when I freaked out a little and I just started running my mind. I decided to act as if I were getting off the train just to see if he would too . I walked to the door and stepped out when the doors opened. He did the same. I stepped back in the car and he did the same . Thats when I really got scared and started dialing a cab to pick me up  from the train station , I explained the situation and he worked with me . I started talking to a lady that was standing next to me. She saw what I was talking about and kept talking to me . I got out of the train and so did he. I started talking to a guy (who didnt freak me out at all ) and told him what was going on . He was in disbelief of course. I told him to just watch while the guy leaves the station with me and then he can go his merry way. 
We watched the guy leave. As I was walking through the turnstile with the guy the Dude came back in and swiped his card. He saw me and came back out. This was super scary cause he was not giving up. The guy I was speaking with walked me to the cab and told the cab driver to take me home but to go a different direction . I looked out and the creep was still watching me . Needless to say I got home safe that night, a little shaken up but safe. 
I would never forget what he looks like. I should of called the cops but I seriously thought they weren't going to get there faster than the cab. Sad but true in my neck of the woods. 
So girls , please pay attention to your surroundings and your intuition. When something feels wrong , then most likely it is wrong and don't go against that feeling . 

No comments: