Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tis the season for Holiday Windows...

Sometime last week , when it was warm out, I took a walk from 39th to 59th all by myself and just started taking pictures . Here are a few of them:

Bloomingdales - I was pretty upset with this one because all of the characters we're white and I was glad not to be the only one that noticed. I refused to go buy anything in there.

Begdorfs:

Henri Bendel had cute little gifts $60 and under :

Miu Miu and Prada :

Cartier :

Windows at Saks. The green dress was my favorite. BTW I went in there and the place looks like Marshalls. I freakin' mess. Not a good look:



Rockefeller Center from across the street . I was not about to put my self in danger for walking towards the tourists:

Lights going up on 5th avenue :

Bryant Park Skating Rink:

No comments: