Monday, December 1, 2008

BUMMED !

I am very into astrology. You could only imagine the excitement I had when my homeboy Rashad reminded me of Jupiter and Venus showing up in our sky tonight. Well, they have been in out in our sky since yesterday . I did know this was going to happen. I read my horoscope from Astrologyzone.com , even though they are kind of late each month . My two favorite planets. The Planet of love and the planet of luck both in Sagitterius. I rushed outside after work , couldn't see nothing of course. You can't see anything that is up in the sky from the city these days,. I would know this because I am forever looking up into the sky . A habit I picked up in T Tizzle AKA Tarry Town where the sky was clear and you could see every shooting star. By the time I reached my neighborhood I was super anxious. I couldn't find the moon ANYWHERE . It sucked, I felt like crying. I have missed this once in a life time event . How many of you had the chance to see it ? If so where were you ? I would have loved to see it from a telescope, that would have been dreamy..

No comments: