Monday, December 8, 2008

Real Quick before I hit the Sack ...




I have a pretty busy week at work coming up , I don't think I will be able to write anything until after I get home from work . So please excuse the delays before hand. Hopefully my other buzy gurls won't be as buzy and can keep you entertained while I once again run around doing what I love.
Today I woke up determined to clean and FINALLY pick up a Christmas tree. My room was turned upside down yesterday afternoon as I rushed to get ready for a wedding . I just could not allow myself to start a busy week under the condition I left my room. Mission accomplished . I did four loads of laundry, organized my clothes and shoes, was able to see the floor of my room, took a trip to target, picked up a tree, ignored a couple of phone calls , organized my bag, and did something cute to my unruly hair. Ahhhh I will now lay my head to rest . Night Night .
P.S. The pictures seen here are of today's trip to the Christmas tree place Crazy Al's in Co-Op city. My family and I have been going coming here for years . These guys know their shit . Though the sign says 19.99 for a tree , prepare to dish out $70.00 for a real good one .

No comments: