Friday, November 7, 2008

When I was a lil girl ...

these girls were my idols . I am going back to my Dominican heritage right now . I am pretty sure every Dominican girl wanted to be a Chica Del Can . Their lyrics were awesome . Any girl in her twenties can relate to their up beat music . I mean they aren't no Omega or Sulheto , but these chics were the shit back in the 80's and 90's. In my next life other than being a DJ , becoming a member of an all women band sounds like a hot idea . Here a couple of their songs (not the official myspace page). Check out their fab 80's hair and outfits .







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE las Chicas del Can...I wanted to be one! My favorite songs are the following:
-Ta Pillao
-Las Pequenas Cosas
-Hacer El Amor Con Otro

Wow...you taking me wayyyy back, I love it :)

BuzyGurl said...

I loooooooove las pequenas cosas y la loba !!!!