Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is This Normal?



It is true that I am in college. It is also true that on top of being a full time student I also work 32 hours a week. And I've only had this schedule for about two or three weeks now....but I'm exhausted. Homework, projects, papers, and work on top of having a boyfriend....is making me crazy. I just need to know if this is normal. If people have been through this before or if I am stretching myself too thin.

Because I don't know anymore. But I'm tired. And my body hurts. Blah. http://blah.de/bilder/blah-postkarte-vorderseite.jpg

1 comment:

John Marshall said...

totally normal. hard as it is to believe, some people actualyl have busier schedules than that. just remember to make the small things count and you'll make it out on the other side. ;-)