Monday, November 24, 2008

Men and their EGOs


I took a cab to the train station this morning . I do this a lot and I definitely know the fastest route to getting there . Welllllll the MAN that picked me up this morning , insisted that his way was faster and that there was no entrance on 205th and Perry . UUGH DUUDE i go in through that entrance EVERYDAY.  How the hell is he going to tell me there isn't one ? Am I imagining going down the stairs and onto the train every morning ? Of course I missed the train because we didn't get there on time. I just don't understand why men , especially Dominican men don't give us any credit for knowing something they don't know about. What a damn Moron ! 

1 comment:

John Marshall said...

soooooooooome men. shit i know women know more than me. that's why i love them so much :-).