Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PHEWWWW Catching a breather...


Between work , my personal life and my social life I have not been able to catch up . I have been in a bad mood for the past couple of days and have also not been inspired to write anything . Well now I am in a much better mood and a little inspired . Except that I do not have timeto write anything because I have to run into a meeting soon. Therefore you would have to wait until I get my ass home after work, eat something , do chores, pick out what to wear tomorrow, and finally sit at my desk or my bed for you to read something written by me. While you wait you can read some of Angela's stuff written below and I can give you something to think about . What do you think about the case of the eight year old boy from Arizona who is accused of killing his dad and another person ? Do you think the fact that authorities  interrogated him without a lawyer or guardian present led him to say that he did it ? Do you think he did it?

No comments: