Thursday, September 16, 2010

From the Daily Love ...

Every day I am grateful that when it comes to working , I don't settle for less. I don't take jobs just to have a paycheck , I only accept those that I know will have my heart. I was just speaking to my girls 1st thing this morning about this because I felt that they had to hear it. Then I opened up THE DAILY LOVE email of today and it was totally on point with the moment. I swear these emails are also a blessing because Mastin always seems to send out the right ones at the right time. ( go subscribe ! )  Just when I think I can't anymore, they give me that extra push telling me "bitch don't look back now, keep it moving , you are getting closer and closer " in a way. It's perfect for my "boot camp". I am participating in my own little "boot camp" where I am going to turn all my negativity into positivity, I will learn to be grateful for all my blessings, and most importantly to learn how to love myself unconditionally. This will allow all the bad stuff out and all the good things in that I know are meant for me. Before I post today's Daily Love message I just want to tell you to TRUST and KNOW and dont FEAR and DOUBT.

Mastin Says:
Life ends not when you die, but when you stop believing in your true calling. Your true calling isn't something your friends, parents or lovers want you to become. Your true calling isn't living vicariously through someone else. And most certainly your true calling isn't working just to "make a living" and "get by".



Your true calling is that soft voice within you urging to be creative. Your true calling is the visions of a better life that you have. Your true calling is your Creator whispering to you who you really are.
One day we will all breathe our last breath. The only difference between those of us who will live a fulfilled life in the flow of their true calling and those of us who don't is this: know that you are already dead, die to your fear and give up everything except what whispers to you in the quiet hours.
Follow your vision, do what makes you happy - it is your birthright to live in joy. But it is 100% your choice whether you do or not.
Say no to your fear. Live your true calling. Set sail and don't look back.



No comments: