Friday, September 3, 2010

Bag addiction ...


I saw this bag by Rebecca Minkoff  last Spring @ Intermezzo... It's the perfect bag for me. I have been looking for something like this for about 3 seasons. I am a small person and not all totes look great on me. They are always huge , or if they are the right size, the leather doesn't feel right, or they hang too low . I am picky as hell when it comes to handbags, like shoes , it becomes difficult to find the ones with perfect details to fit your needs.   The handles on this tote are shorter than the average tote handles and the square shape makes it hard for me to get lost behind it.   It also looks "grown up" which is perfect for carrying my work stuff around and then hitting up a nice place after a long day of running around . 
I love Rebecca Minkoff bags because she has a compartment for everything you can think of , which results in a very organized bag, making it easy to find my keys at the end of a very long night. The lining is of good quality. I have to admit that I don't take good care of my bags , and my MAC has gone through hell and has survived the summer. 

No comments: