Friday, October 22, 2010

Obsession: Furniture

I have been obsessed with trying to figure out who designed my childhood furniture. After seeing this Album Cover on my friends blog during my search I ran into these beautiful pieces. For those who don’t know, Interior design is another one of my obsessions. I was going to minor in Interior design in college but that was too much to handle, and besides I already had a natural eye for it. I took one basic class and that was all I needed. There is something about surround your home with eye catching pieces that makes it even more personal. 





I didn't find out who made that desk but I did find out what the style is called: White French Provincial Furniture. I am still interested in getting to know who was the main company that designed them. If you know , let me know . This is what it looks like : 





No comments: