Thursday, September 29, 2011

Product Review: Blinc Mascara

I have always had issues with mascara. Either I am allergic or they are messy. For a couple of years I have been using the Maybelline Colossal , then I started using the Maybelline The Falsies. Both worked fine but were messy and I have to put on layers to get the look I love. In this month's Birchbox I received a sample of Blinc Mascara. I was scared to try it due to allergies, but I took the risk once I read that it was non-irritating. I have been wearing it almost everyday. My eyes do no get watery when applying and I do not need to apply make-up remover to remove it! How so? Well you see, the mascara creates little tubes around each lash, it then binds the lashes so that it won't run, smudge, clump or flake even when you rub your eyes. My eyelashes look thicker and longer than ever without feeling as if it's being weighed down by product. Removing it is as easy as washing your face with warm water. The tubes slid right into your hands with no raccoon eye mess. Its a little pricy for mascara but totally worth it and strongly recommended.

No comments: