Friday, September 9, 2011

5 favorite links this week :

  • As I was job hunting on craig's list earlier today, I came upon an ad for a Social Media Manager for Pretty Padded Room. This sight offers online therapeutic services for a low price at anytime. 
  • All you Zara fans out there. You can now shop online ! 
  • Watched a great Documentary film on the Palladium Boots site called Tokyo Rising featuring my big  time crush Pharrell Williams. Tokyo Rising is divided into five different parts touching on the subject of 3/11 .
  • As I was browsing through some blogs , one that stuck out was Dear Photograph. This is a place for people to submit "a picture of a picture from the past in the present ". Did I just confuse you? Awwww. You'll get it once you visit the site.
  • Who said big girls can't dress hot ? Sakina from Saks in The City shows you how it's done!

No comments: