Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birchbox Goodie and Review : June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Masque

I received the June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Masque about a month ago and have been using it once a week. I still have some left in this 0.5 fl oz sample from Birchbox. I massaged it into my face and left it on for about 15 minutes while I got some work done (recommended time is 3-10 minutes), then washed it off with warm water in the shower (kill two birds with one stone) . My face felt amazingly soft (like a baby's behind) every time I used it. This product runs for about $63 dollars. Would I buy it? Yes, after having money left over from paying my bills, and putting a designated amount into my savings account. The smell is hypnotizing. I feel like I am on vacation every time I open it. I definitely recommend it. 

No comments: