Monday, August 30, 2010

"I Love my boobies" recap

Winners of Endless Noise Duo Necklace in Pink
This weekend I attended the "I love my Boobies" event at Cammaradas in Spanish Harlem.  The event turned out to be a success. I was very touched by the testimonials read at the event. One of the testimonials read by the daughter of a survivor mentioned the word "miracle". I have been hearing this word like crazy for the past few weeks. In fact , I did experience a miracle last week. I know that things do happen for a reason, but I have never experienced a miracle. That feeling was unforgettable. Miracles do happen when you least expect them to . You just have to let things be and let the universe work it's magic. It's hard to do at times especially when going through a difficult time but all you have to do is TRUST and everything will be alright . 

No comments: