Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey Amigos y Amigas !
If you have been keeping up with my blog , you may have noticed some changes and additions, like the random Polaroids. These photos are of random things I happen to look at on a daily basis.
A couple of months ago, I read the Kelly Cutrone book (BTW: I am excited that she's working on her 2nd one! ) in which she spoke about "her tribe". By tribe , Kelly meant "a group of supportive, like-minded people, to build you up during tough times and advocates moving around until you find a community where you feel at home." I came to realize that I did have my own tribe. All of my friends are special in their own unique way, but one thing we have in common is that we are all following our dreams and while we do that, we are also very supportive of each other. 
This created the idea of putting my friends on the fore front and introducing them to you through the eyes of their camera. Just like I have been doing for the past few days. Along with these pictures you will find links to the dope projects they have been working on, therefore feel free to click away! Stay tuned.... In the meantime , here is another Polaroid:


No comments: