Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Up date :

I must admit I have not been giving the Buzygurl blog my all. I have been doing an half- assed job and that is not what I shouldbe doing. I must go hard or go home. That is my new motto. GO HARD OR GO HOME. I am tired of being discouraged because of other's opinions about me and my projects. I am teaching myself to not care. The truth is that those people do not do anything for me except clog my aura with the negative vibes I have been trying to keep away. I feel like a lot of you out there should do the same. If we don't go hard towards our goals, who else is going to do it for us? life is only one, we must do as we please, as long as its possitive.
I have been doing a lot of thinking , and I feel as if some of those thoughts should be placed on my blog. I want to help you out and I want to help myself out. I want this blog to be an inspiration to anyone who doesn't believe they can make it. If I make it, you can definately make it. Of course there is always a struggle and it is not easy to make it to where you want to be in life. All those people that are making it look easy are just fooling themselves. It takes hard work to create something awesome, especially and awesome life. That is my goal. To create what I believe is an awesome life for myself while being an inspiration to a lot of you.
Within the next couple of weeks, you will come to see changes on www.buzygurl.com. Not only will I be blogging about fashion , music and events . I will also be blogging about life in general. I am going to keep it as positive as I can. There is going to be a lot more book reading and reflecting. I have decided as of last Friday that I will only read books that will teach me something. Novels don't do that for me. Therefore I will read books on philosophy.
This may sound crazy , but I feel like my calling is to make a difference in this world. To teach people that by thinking positive you attract possitive. If you somehow attract negative, you need to turn it into a possitive. The world will be a better place if a whole lot of us thought the same way. So yeah, welcome to my journey...

No comments: