Thursday, August 6, 2009

Currently reading : The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene

As I was walking aimlessly around the city again , I checked my tweet and realized my friend was only a few blocks away looking for a Barnes and Noble. I called her up and we took the trip together. In her hand she had The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene and was looking for The Art of Seduction, also by Robert Greene. "It's a great book, you have to read it," she said, refering to The 48 Laws of Power. I picked up The Art of Seduction from the bookcase and read the 1st page of the preface. I immediately decided that I MUST read the book. A day later ... I can't seem to put it down. I wish I were actually reading it right now but unfortunately I have too much work to do. Don't be fooled by the word Seduction . This book is def not only about seducing a man/woman , its about seducing society and learning history as well. I will keep you posted on my thoughts on The Art of Seduction as I read through it during the next few days. I have a feeling I'll be done in a week and a half the most :O). It takes me FOREVER to read books since I ussually dont have the time or they aren't too interesting . Have you read The Art of Seduction? If So , What are your thoughts... feel free to comment :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buzygurl-it's funny bcuz you look like this woman that used all greenes techniques on me.It works,believe me ,i've seen it in action.I also read the art of seduction and i liked it alot.I haven't found anyone special enough for me to take that kind of time and energy to use it on tho.I don't really get on the computer much but if you want to write back e-mails kricketrinebold@yahoo.com.I have a flick on facebook.Enjoy the book and use it wisely.That's some seriously powerful stuff.