Saturday, August 23, 2008

What I did with my second to last summer Friday



I was determined to go to Ikea it was either this yesterday or never. I am a very impatient person. When I want something , I want it now. Don't mistake me for a brat. It's just that I like getting things done. Well , important things . This time getting one side of my room to a more organized state was my priority . My car broke down and my dad didn't want to lend me his or take me. Forget asking other people , people are quick to ask me for a ride somewhere but are never available when I need them.. any who, that is a different story . I came into this world alone , and if I must , I get thing done by my damn self.
I signed up for ZIP CAR which usually takes about 1 to 3 business days to get approved. I lucked out , I was approved , and went to pick up my Zip card . I booked a car, went to pick it up, and was on my way to Ikea in Brooklyn wit my sis . Ate some food, got a desk a chair, a mirror, and a curtain rod in less then an hour ( I can't do Ikea for too long).
At home I built my desk and my chair. Here I am writing from my desk and not from the dining room table, the living room sofa or my bed. I did fail to mention that I hurt my foot trying to open one of the boxes last night. I have been sitting here all day writing blog entries and catching up on missed TV episodes instead of laying at the beach. Hopefully I will feel better by tonight and get to being social again.

No comments: