Thursday, May 28, 2009

Phew...

So I had a very productive day today besides being sick (I hope it's not swine). I woke up early and decided to work on the Endless Noise Website. Yes, I did it all on my own. I am just the type of girl the likes things my way and I hate the whole back and forth process of making sure that something comes out exactly the way I want it. I was ready for the change today, and change was made today. I even changed the look of this blog. What do you think? I still have LOTS to do for Endless Noise. and lots to do for Buzygurl. But no biggie, things will happen as they are supposed to happen.
I am looking to make this blog more interesting . I would like to hear suggestions. What am I doing right ? What am I doing wrong? We are entering the 6th month of the year and I want to make sure that at least half of my goals for 2009 are in place. So yeah , tell me how I am doing . Anonymous comments are allowed.

1 comment:

Samantha Smikle said...

you did it yourself!? looks so good! congrats :)
xo,
S.