Saturday, May 30, 2009

hmmmm... how much do I charge for something I make?

So you know I've been doing this whole Endless Noise Makeover thing, right? I want my business to be as close to perfect as possible and I want to play by the books, take my time with things so that I am not fucked over later on. I have been doing a lot of research on correct ways of doing things. One of the things I have been doing wrong is underpricing my pieces. I know there are a whole bunch of you out there , especially during the recession creating wonderful things as a side hustle or even as a full time job. I will not share everything that I found., (I have to hold on to some secrets) but here is a little something to make you search for more answers so that you too will start doing the right thing.

(supplies+labor+overhead)2= wholesale price

No comments: