Friday, October 14, 2011

Trunkshow Tuesday : October 18th

I am super excited to announce the launch of my monthly event at Dyckman Bar ! Every Third Tuesday of each month I will be featuring a different designer so that my guests can meet the designer, view and shop the merchandise, listen to good music, sip on some yummy cocktails, and most importantly network . I love bringing people together, because it always leads to something positive! This is a huge deal for me because it's an idea that has been on my mind for a long time and I am finally putting it into action. I would love your support ! 

This month I am featuring Nostylgia. Since 2004, Nostylgia : "The New American Classic" created by 29 year -old founder/designer Jason Devereaux has been growing as a leading producer, purveyor, and promoter of the finest classically designed, heritage inspired, and hand crafted menswear in New York City. Their lifestyle enthused apparel brand and flagship clothing boutique is based in the heart of Manhattan's pristine Inwood neighborhood and has a long standing die-hard following. With a background in marketing from NYU's Stern Business School coupled with a profound appreciation for the ethos of the past Nostylgia has been shaped by Devereaux's mission to preserve consumers' original ideals of quality craftmanship, value and timeless style in the world of American fashion . All designs are based on decades of utilitarian dress and the needs of a diverse American culture throughout history. Nostylgia's flagship, which has been written about in the New York Times, also features the full service in-house "Inwood Tea bar & Chess Loune", connecting fashion to a sense of healthy body, mond and community, with a sweeping blast from the past aesthetic. 




No comments: