Saturday, January 8, 2011

Zoe's Nest .


Hey Everyone ! How's it going ? I am here having a lazy Saturday. Well, just lazy because I'm  in bed while working , watching movies , and chatting on Twitter hahaha.  ::Sigh:: the life :oD.  While on Twitter a few minutes ago , my friends Andy and Melissa posted some photos of their nursery. They are going to be 1st time parents within the next couple of weeks. I was blown away by the photos. I was able to see the room while it was in the process of becoming what it is now. I can not stop mentioning how beautiful it turned out and wanted to share it with you. The best thing about this room is that brown is the dominant color, unlike your average baby girl's bedroom. I love when people think outside the box.  You can check out more of their photos by clicking on this link right here ! :o)






No comments: