Saturday, August 6, 2011

Outfit of the day - Savage Beauty edition

Jellyfish.

Woke up early this morning to catch the Alexander McQueen exhibit before it goes away for good (Tomorrow is the last day). I have not been going to museums like that since I have not had the time. Good thing I went this weekend. I had no idea that if you show your Bank of America card you get in free at participating museums during the first weekend of every month. I was able to see the exhibit for FREE , how awesome is that? Anywho. The line was INSANE ! I waited on it for about 3 hours and a half but it was totally worth it. I was not able to take photos of course (though i did manage to sneak in a pic of my fav outfit). It was just awesome. McQueen had such a talent to work with feathers, shells, basically anything you can think of. I am glad that I had the patience to wait on that line. 

Top: Necessary clothing
Pants: Uniqlo
Necklace: Endless Noise NYC
Bracelet: Endless Noise NYC
Belt: H&M
Sandals : Steve Madden
Bag: Rebecca Minkof







No comments: