Monday, April 11, 2011



Took this photograph of me just now. I am in the park enjoying this beautiful day while I write this post. I feel like this is something to be thankful for. For years I was sitting at a desk in an office. One was my absolute favorite place to work at, there were others I was not too happy about. One thing they all had in common was that they only allowed me to enjoy  nice weather like this only two days a week (on the weekend). The fact that I am sitting here under the sun shine and able to be productive brings a huge smile to my face.

I have had what I have always wanted this whole time and I came to this realization right now! I have the option of being anywhere I want to be and still be able to work towards my goals. I have always wanted this but never realized that I do have it until today. This is so crazy to me right now! It took me two years to realize that I have what I wanted in the palm of my hands and that I should take full advantage of it. I was so busy worrying about not having that stable 9-5 that I almost missed this blessing !

Wow! Life works in crazy ways. If you are not careful about what you spend your time thinking and worrying about , you can easily be blinded and miss out on enjoying something you actually asked for.

No comments: